uEZ v2.02 Released!
uEZ v2.02 has been released. Here are a highlight of the major changes:
- Updated to IAR 6.30 and Crossworks 2.2 compiler.
- Renesas RX63N processor added.
- NXP LPC2478 Thumb mode added for IAR compiler.
- NXP LPC1768 processor added back in.
- NXP LPC1756 processor added.
- More require/create routines added to drivers.
Other important changes/additions:
- emWin integration with the memory map has been improved.
- New CRC driver and software implementation.
If you like how the uEZ is coming along, let us know here or at email@example.com! Your feedback is always important to us.